Already have an account?
||Before submitting to Ninth Letter, please review our complete guidelines by clicking here.
This form is for submissions to our print journal only. Submissions to our Web Edition can be made here.
How to use the Ninth Letter Submission Manager:
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting a story or essay, please send only one work at a time (up to 8000 words). For poetry submissions (3 to 6, no more than 10 pages), separate titles with commas, but keep all works in one file. .
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue.
- if you have any questions or problems with your submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your interest in Ninth Letter.